Lynn Welding is NADCAP accredited for brazing. Our certified brazers regularly join dissimilar materials to X-ray standards.
- Fuel Filter Brazed per AMS 2665
- Hand Torch Brazing of a an engine seal
- Aerospace Torch Brazing
- Torch Brazing in Connecticut at Lynn Welding
- Brazing per AMS 2665
- Brazing per AMS 2664 of aerospace component.
- Brazing per AMS 2665 of aerospace tube assembly.
- Brazing per AMS 2666 of marine component.
- Soldered component using 80au-20sn gold solder
Lynn Welding is NADCAP accredited for brazing. Take a look at some of the advantages of brazing:
- Properly brazed joints are pressure tight.
- Brazing allows the joining of dissimilar metals.
- Precision dimensions can be maintained while brazing machined components.
- Extremely thin walled material that cannot be welded can be joined by brazing.
- Brazing can join fabrications economically
- There is less heat “shock” and distortion when brazing
Tell Us About
Your Torch Brazing Project
Newington, CT 06111
The best Company in the USA !!!”