NADCAP-Approved Welding at Lynn Welding
Lynn Welding provides NADCAP-Approved Welding
- NADCAP Certified Welding
- Aluminum duct assembly Welded by NADCAP approved welders.
- Inconel housing tach welded per AWS D17.2.
- GTAW welding per Mil-W-8611 of stainless steel fuel system components.
- Titanium component welded in a vacuum chamber.
- Stainless steel welded component for the civil aerospace market.
- Aluminum Aerospace Tooling component
- Stainless Steel Aerospace tube weldments.
- Class A, Type 1 Aluminum Welding
- Manual Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW) per Mil-STD-2219 Stainless Steel Class A.
- Titanium components welded in a vacuum chamber.
- Manual Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW) per AWS D17.1.
Lynn Welding provides NADCAP approved welding services for most aerospace primes. Lynn Welding has 16 NADCAP approved welders and 18 Nadcap approved resistance spot welding machines. We have an excellent reputation throughout the aerospace community, and we are known as the most responsive and transparent aerospace welding company. Lynn Welding has certified welding inspectors (CWI’s) on staff which is now becoming a requirement from various aerospace primes.
Lynn Welding also has department managers for each welding service that we provide. You can contact our fusion, resistance and brazing managers anytime for immediate technical assistance or status of your order.
In 2018 Lynn Welding processed over 160,000 parts for our various customers with minimal quality and delivery issues. In the rare case that a delivery or quality issue should arise, our department managers are trained to notify the customer well before the actual due date so that an appropriate recovery plan can be implemented.
Lynn Welding is currently on Merritt status with NADCAP. This means that our processes are very robust, and we have less than 2 minor findings during our typical 4-day audits. Merritt status allows us to extend our audit cycle which in turn reduces costs to Lynn Welding and our customers.
Tell Us About
Your NADCAP-Approved Welding Project
Newington, CT 06111
I just wanted to take a moment to let you know your Team is doing a wonderful job of making me look good.
Thank you for having such a great Team, the level of communication, and follow up, is definitely first class, and I just wanted to extend my gratitude toward you, and your Team for the great work they do.
I know Aerospace can be a “thankless” industry sometimes, and always feels like “what have you done for me lately”, however, I just want you to know, we appreciate Lynn Welding’s great work, and look forward to continue a successful business relationship.”