Lynn Welding provides Nadcap accredited fusion welding services and specializes in GTAW (Gas Tungsten Arc Welding).
- 42” diameter titanium ring with 24 X-rayed weld joints.
- Aluminum duct assembly Welded by NADCAP approved welders.
- Inconel housing tach welded per AWS D17.2.
- GTAW welding per Mil-W-8611 of stainless steel fuel system components.
- Titanium component welded in a vacuum chamber.
- Stainless steel welded component for the civil aerospace market.
- Aluminum Aerospace Tooling component
- Stainless Steel Aerospace tube weldments.
- Class A, Type 1 Aluminum Welding
- Manual Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW) per Mil-STD-2219 Stainless Steel Class A.
- Titanium components welded in a vacuum chamber.
- Manual Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW) per AWS D17.1.
Lynn Welding’s reputation really comes to light when you see the weld bead produced by one of our certified welders. Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW) is one of our specialties. Our experienced welders follow all of the NADCAP requirements needed to ensure a quality weld. Whether we are welding aluminum or stainless steel, rest assured that the end result will be well within your tolerances and the weld will be of X-ray quality. Because Lynn Welding is NADACP accredited we must follow a very defined and strict set of guidelines when welding our customer’s components. These guidelines ensure that our qualified welders are tested regularly in all metal groups to ensure that their welding skills remain intact.
Tell Us About
Your Fusion Welding Project
Newington, CT 06111
Just wanted to say thank you. Your team really came through for us on our project. I cannot stress how happy I am to be getting them more than a week earlier.
Have a wonderful Holiday weekend!!!”