Fabrication Photo Gallery
Metal fabrication of pressure vessels, enclosures, piping systems, tanks and custom assemblies.
Because Lynn Welding offers expert welding and precision machining under one roof, we use the resources of those two departments to offer fabrication services. We have the ability to form, cut, and bend metal to almost any requirement. We can take a set of prints for an assembly, make all of the components in-house; and then assemble to final completion all under one roof. Lynn Welding fabricates for many industries, and has a broad range of abilities to accept almost any job. We have fabricated and assembled weldments ranging from a few pounds to a few thousand pounds. We have fabrication tables, jigs and fixtures to construct the most complex assemblies.
- Welding performed by NAVSEA S9074-AQ-GIB-010-248, Mil-Std-248 qualified welder.
- Welding per ASME Boiler & Pressure Vessel Code Section VIII
- Welding per ASME b31.1 power piping code.
- Welding in accordance with D1.2-D1.2M 2003, Structural Welding Code - Aluminum
- Welding in accordance with ASME b31.1 power piping code.
- Test Rig built by Lynn Welding
- Steel Fabrication welded per AWS D1.1
- Missile Transportation Dolly
- Inconel Fabrication
- Helicopter control arm
- Electronics enclosure welded per NAVSEA S9074-AR-GIB-010-278
- Custom Stainless Steel Fabrication
- Custom built fabrication welded per D1.1-D1.1M 2006, Structural Welding Code - Steel
- Welding in CT
- Custum tube fabrication for the aerospace industry
- Custom Fabrication for the Fuell Cell Industry
- Fabricated Linkage Assembly For The Rotorcraft Market
- Heavy Fabrication at Lynn Welding
- Fabrication (Forming, Cutting and Resistance Welding) For The Fuel Cell Industry
- Single piece order for experimental project
- Fabricated Stand
- Special Fabrication for the Chemical Proccesing Industry
- Special component for an alternative energy project
- Custom Rope Reeler Fabricated by Lynn Welding
- Fabricated Components For The Chemical Proccesing Industry
- Custom Pipe Fabricated By Lynn Welding
- Fabricated Assembly For The Aerospace Market
- Certified Tig Welding on Large Assembly
Tell Us About
Newington, CT 06111
Good afternoon, just wanted to let you know that the remainder of the heat shields should arrive today or tomorrow. Send regular ground, there is no emergency on these. We put that fire out and they were very happy with the product and the circus act that we performed to make it happen. I really appreciate all your help with all the projects that we have worked on together.”