Pratt & Whitney Approved Welding
Pratt & Whitney
Fusion Welding (LCS Approved Facility)
- PWA 16-1 (Carbon and Low Alloy Steels)
- PWA 16-2 (Corrosion-resistance steels other than Precipitation Hardenable)
- PWA 16-22 (Precipitation Hardenable, Corrosion-resistance steels)
- PWA 16-222 (Cres. Precipitation Hardenable Alloys)
- PWA 16-3 (Nickel and Non-precipitation Hardenable Nickel Alloys)
- PWA 16-33 (Precipitation Hardenable Nickel Alloys)
- PWA 16-37 (NI & NON PRECIP. HARD. NICKEL ALLOYS WELDED TO COBALT ALLOYS)
- PWA 16-333 (NI & NON PRECIP. HARD. NI ALLOYS WELDED TO PRECIP. HARD. NI ALLOYS)
- PWA 16-4 (Aluminum Alloys)
- PWA 16-6 (Commercial Pure Titanium)
- PWA 16-66 (Titanium Alloys)
- PWA 16-666 (Titanium Alloys, Special Alloy Filler Metal Requirement)
- PWA 16-7 (Cobalt ALLOYS)
- PWA 16-733 (Cobalt to Nickel Alloys)
- PWA 15 Seam Resistance Welding (Thickness Range .015 - .123)
- PWA 15 Spot Resistance Welding (Thickness Range .009 - .123)
- AMS 2664 High Temp Manual Braze, Torch Braze.
- AMS 2665 Low Temp Manual Braze, Torch Braze.
- PWA 36951
Tell Us About
Newington, CT 06111
I just wanted to take a moment to let you know your Team is doing a wonderful job of making me look good.
Thank you for having such a great Team, the level of communication, and follow up, is definitely first class, and I just wanted to extend my gratitude toward you, and your Team for the great work they do.
I know Aerospace can be a “thankless” industry sometimes, and always feels like “what have you done for me lately”, however, I just want you to know, we appreciate Lynn Welding’s great work, and look forward to continue a successful business relationship.”