Pratt & Whitney Certification
Pratt & Whitney
- PWA 16-1 (Carbon and Low Alloy Steels)
- PWA 16-2 (Corrosion-resistance steels other than Precipitation Hardenable)
- PWA 16-22 (Precipitation Hardenable, Corrosion-resistance steels)
- PWA 16-222 (Cres. Precipitation Hardenable Alloys)
- PWA 16-3 (Nickel and Non-precipitation Hardenable Nickel Alloys)
- PWA 16-33 (Precipitation Hardenable Nickel Alloys)
- PWA 16-37 (NI & NON PRECIP. HARD. NICKEL ALLOYS WELDED TO COBALT ALLOYS)
- PWA 16-333 (NI & NON PRECIP. HARD. NI ALLOYS WELDED TO PRECIP. HARD. NI ALLOYS)
- PWA 16-4 (Aluminum Alloys)
- PWA 16-6 (Commercial Pure Titanium)
- PWA 16-66 (Titanium Alloys)
- PWA 16-666 (Titanium Alloys, Special Alloy Filler Metal Requirement)
- PWA 16-7 (Cobalt ALLOYS)
- PWA 16-733 (Cobalt to Nickel Alloys)
- PWA 15 Seam Resistance Welding (Thickness Range .015 - .123)
- PWA 15 Spot Resistance Welding (Thickness Range .009 - .123)
- AMS 2664 High Temp Manual Braze, Torch Braze.
- AMS 2665 Low Temp Manual Braze, Torch Braze.
Tell Us About
Newington, CT 06111
I’d like to repeat what Anthony has passed along. We are very pleased with the results from your team at Lynn. We have several orders lined up with the NAVY and your help is key to their success. We appreciate your expeditious and quality service and look forward to much future work together.