Pratt & Whitney Approved Welding
Pratt & Whitney
Fusion Welding (LCS Approved Facility)
- PWA 16-1 (Carbon and Low Alloy Steels)
- PWA 16-2 (Corrosion-resistance steels other than Precipitation Hardenable)
- PWA 16-22 (Precipitation Hardenable, Corrosion-resistance steels)
- PWA 16-222 (Cres. Precipitation Hardenable Alloys)
- PWA 16-3 (Nickel and Non-precipitation Hardenable Nickel Alloys)
- PWA 16-33 (Precipitation Hardenable Nickel Alloys)
- PWA 16-37 (NI & NON PRECIP. HARD. NICKEL ALLOYS WELDED TO COBALT ALLOYS)
- PWA 16-333 (NI & NON PRECIP. HARD. NI ALLOYS WELDED TO PRECIP. HARD. NI ALLOYS)
- PWA 16-4 (Aluminum Alloys)
- PWA 16-6 (Commercial Pure Titanium)
- PWA 16-66 (Titanium Alloys)
- PWA 16-666 (Titanium Alloys, Special Alloy Filler Metal Requirement)
- PWA 16-7 (Cobalt ALLOYS)
- PWA 16-733 (Cobalt to Nickel Alloys)
- PWA 15 Seam Resistance Welding (Thickness Range .015 - .123)
- PWA 15 Spot Resistance Welding (Thickness Range .009 - .123)
- AMS 2664 High Temp Manual Braze, Torch Braze.
- AMS 2665 Low Temp Manual Braze, Torch Braze.
- PWA 36951
Tell Us About
Newington, CT 06111
United Technologies Aerospace systems and the Management of this Program want to express a sincere thank you for your focused efforts to support our hardware needs.
Working with Lynn Welding has been very rewarding and we really appreciate everything you have done for us. Please accept the content in this package as a memento for your great work.
Please pass on to your employees our thanks and we look forward to the delivery of the hardware.”