Torch Brazing Welding Solutions at Lynn Welding
Lynn Welding is NADCAP accredited for brazing. Our certified brazers regularly join dissimilar materials to X-ray standards.
- Fuel Filter Brazed per AMS 2665
- Hand Torch Brazing of a an engine seal
- Aerospace Torch Brazing
- Torch Brazing in Connecticut at Lynn Welding
- Brazing per AMS 2665
- Brazing per AMS 2664 of aerospace component.
- Brazing per AMS 2665 of aerospace tube assembly.
- Brazing per AMS 2666 of marine component.
- Soldered component using 80au-20sn gold solder
Lynn Welding is NADCAP accredited for brazing. Take a look at some of the advantages of brazing:
- Properly brazed joints are pressure tight.
- Brazing allows the joining of dissimilar metals.
- Precision dimensions can be maintained while brazing machined components.
- Extremely thin walled material that cannot be welded can be joined by brazing.
- Brazing can join fabrications economically
- There is less heat “shock” and distortion when brazing
Tell Us About
Your Torch Brazing Project
Newington, CT 06111
United Technologies Aerospace systems and the Management of this Program want to express a sincere thank you for your focused efforts to support our hardware needs.
Working with Lynn Welding has been very rewarding and we really appreciate everything you have done for us. Please accept the content in this package as a memento for your great work.
Please pass on to your employees our thanks and we look forward to the delivery of the hardware .”