- Welding performed by NAVSEA S9074-AQ-GIB-010-248, Mil-Std-248 qualified welder.
- Welding per ASME Boiler & Pressure Vessel Code Section VIII
- Welding per ASME b31.1 power piping code.
- Welding in accordance with D1.2-D1.2M 2003, Structural Welding Code - Aluminum
- Welding in accordance with ASME b31.1 power piping code.
- Test Rig built by Lynn Welding
- Steel Fabrication welded per AWS D1.1
- Missile Transportation Dolly
- Inconel Fabrication
- Helicopter control arm
- Electronics enclosure welded per NAVSEA S9074-AR-GIB-010-278
- Custom Stainless Steel Fabrication
- Custom built fabrication welded per D1.1-D1.1M 2006, Structural Welding Code - Steel
- Welding in CT
- Custum tube fabrication for the aerospace industry
- Custom Fabrication for the Fuell Cell Industry
- Fabricated Linkage Assembly For The Rotorcraft Market
- Heavy Fabrication at Lynn Welding
- Fabrication (Forming, Cutting and Resistance Welding) For The Fuel Cell Industry
- Single piece order for experimental project
- Fabricated Stand
- Special Fabrication for the Chemical Proccesing Industry
- Special component for an alternative energy project
- Custom Rope Reeler Fabricated by Lynn Welding
- Fabricated Components For The Chemical Proccesing Industry
- Custom Pipe Fabricated By Lynn Welding
- Fabricated Assembly For The Aerospace Market
- Certified Tig Welding on Large Assembly
Tell Us About
Newington, CT 06111
You improved lead time from 14 days to 1 hour.… any chance you could teach this trick to our other suppliers?
Thank you, Maciej. Much appreciated.