- Welding performed by NAVSEA S9074-AQ-GIB-010-248, Mil-Std-248 qualified welder.
- Welding per ASME Boiler & Pressure Vessel Code Section VIII
- Welding per ASME b31.1 power piping code.
- Welding in accordance with D1.2-D1.2M 2003, Structural Welding Code - Aluminum
- Welding in accordance with ASME b31.1 power piping code.
- Test Rig built by Lynn Welding
- Steel Fabrication welded per AWS D1.1
- Missile Transportation Dolly
- Inconel Fabrication
- Helicopter control arm
- Electronics enclosure welded per NAVSEA S9074-AR-GIB-010-278
- Custom Stainless Steel Fabrication
- Custom built fabrication welded per D1.1-D1.1M 2006, Structural Welding Code - Steel
- Welding in CT
- Custum tube fabrication for the aerospace industry
- Custom Fabrication for the Fuell Cell Industry
- Fabricated Linkage Assembly For The Rotorcraft Market
- Heavy Fabrication at Lynn Welding
- Fabrication (Forming, Cutting and Resistance Welding) For The Fuel Cell Industry
- Single piece order for experimental project
- Fabricated Stand
- Special Fabrication for the Chemical Proccesing Industry
- Special component for an alternative energy project
- Custom Rope Reeler Fabricated by Lynn Welding
- Fabricated Components For The Chemical Proccesing Industry
- Custom Pipe Fabricated By Lynn Welding
- Fabricated Assembly For The Aerospace Market
- Certified Tig Welding on Large Assembly
Tell Us About
Newington, CT 06111
United Technologies Aerospace systems and the Management of this Program want to express a sincere thank you for your focused efforts to support our hardware needs.
Working with Lynn Welding has been very rewarding and we really appreciate everything you have done for us. Please accept the content in this package as a memento for your great work.
Please pass on to your employees our thanks and we look forward to the delivery of the hardware .”